Thursday 2 October 2008

It's been a while!

Well it really has been a while since I was last on here. So what's been happening....
I re did my points score and came up with 80....forgot to add the correct amount of time spent working!!! The person discussed in the last post is still waiting and it now looks like the appeal will go to Federal Court!
The weather here is turning...very autumn feel in the air. This is making me feel really homesick for Canada. My new pal Amanda is now living in Owen Sound and her daily emails are keeping me going.....so if you're reading this Amanda don't stop emailing!
We are hoping that we may hear from CHC at the end of 2009/early 2010 which would be brilliant!! We'll know more when they start to process the first batch of simplified skilled worker applications....lets hope they don't slow down.
Good news re doctors....Ontario is now going to allow doctors from other provinces and the US to work on their existing qualifications and the hope is that this will spread to UK docs too....hurray!! This would enable hubby to work in Ontario and then he can land with us and not have to go back to UK to work!

No comments: