Monday 6 October 2008

Plans!!!

I know its ridiculous to be thinking of xmas this early but I do have reasons!! If everything with the immigration goes to plan we should now have 2 xmas's left in UK. As xmas 2009 will probably be our last we will spend that with all the family.....there'll be around 13 of us! So we've decided that this xmas (2008) we are going to spend xmas day on our own...just the 5 of us. We' ve never done this before in the UK though we have had the odd xmas in Orlando with just the 5 of us. What we're hoping to do is set up xmas traditions that we can easily carry over into our future xmas's in Ontario.
So the planning has already started........watch this space!

As there is a distinct possibility of CHC contacting us at the end of 2009/beginning of 2010 we've started to collect all our documentation.....no easy feat I can tell you. I'm the principle applicant and have worked for many organisations over the years. I think I'm going to need to track my past jobs through the Tax Office......pretty sure that at least 2 of the organisations have long since ceased trading!

No comments: