Wednesday 7 January 2009

Fridges and houses........

Today the new fridge is arriving.....yeah!! So this means a bit of normality will finally be restored! Who'd have thought anyone could feel excited about buying perishable goods!!
Have decided to enlist the help of a realtor. We've been researching Barrie and the houses there and have an idea about where we want to be (Kingswood area I think!) but it's probably time to get a professional's opinion and help. We don't want to buy till next year and we may still rent at first but we need to decide on a school for the youngest child. We've looked at Algonquin Ridge Schools's website and it looked promising. So our next big plan/goal is to fly out to Barrie Easter 2010 so we can look at the schools and middle child can have an interview for Uni and also to check out Barrie again. If the visa's have arrived by then we'll also officially land at that time!!!!
In the meantime we are sending off letters to get a printout of all National Insurance contributions since me and hubby were 18. This will give us exact dates for CHC. My University are also awarding me a Postgraduate Diploma when I finish this present course as I won't have completed the Masters in time to submit that as evidence for CHC. At least it will show that I've done something post grad!

No comments: